COVID-19 UPDATE: Please check with individual organizations and venues for specific requirements regarding mask mandates.
“Notan” the harmonious balance between form and tone
Our photo art process includes taking the photographs; printing on specialty papers such as satin, canvas, linen, watercolor, glossy, and other fine art papers; painting the mats; and painting the frames to complement our photographs.
Some of our latest photography techniques include:
– Use different paint techniques such as a stone or a Venetian plaster and finish with different color stains on the mats
– Paint our frames to coordinate with the photograph and painted mat
– Use of medium gels with our photographs
– Use our own artwork (watercolors and sketches) that are scanned over our photographs
– Use of oil rubbed into our photographs to give a mystic or antique look
We also reproduce original artwork at the request of the artist, restore old photographs, and we take an artistic approach to architectural photography.
Our travels throughout the United States, Europe, and the Middle East have brought us some unusual and splendid photography opportunities.
Our photo artwork has been accepted at the following locations:
Cowboy Properties, Inc., Salt Lake City, UT
Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West (Gift Shop), Scottsdale, AZ
La Caille, Sandy, UT
Lehi Roller Mill, Lehi, UT
Local Colors Gallery, Salt Lake City, UT
Local Restaurants and Retail Stores
Mormon Handicraft Store, Salt Lake City, UT
Old World Christmas Market at Gateway, Salt Lake City, UT
Pioneer Park Farmer’s Craft Ma