We would love to see your art in our show to celebrate and showcase our local talent, and winner gets a cash prize!
6th Annual SCERA Public Art Show Entry Form
– The fee to participate is $15 per entry (non-refundable). Artists may submit up to 2 pieces for a total of $30. A secure link for you to pay online will be provided at the end of this form – PLEASE PAY ONLINE OR YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE OFFICIAL.
– Applicants must be 18 years of age or older. Amateur or professional artists.
– We will accept art of all mediums EXCEPT installation and video pieces.
– All art works must have been completed within the past two years.
– All art works must be original in conception and execution.
– Artwork must be prepared securely for display with a wire backing or ready to hang and display.
– Artwork cannot exceed 3 feet on its largest dimension (including frame).
– Juror & Exhibition info found at: https://scera.org/gallery101 – Juried works will be exhibited in Gallery 101 at SCERA Center for the Arts in Orem during November & December 2023. – Sale of art: You may choose to display your work with a sale price. SCERA retains a 20% commission on all art sales during the exhibition. SCERA staff will not be able to set or negotiate prices for artists, nor will they be able to change prices on printed labels.
– After applicants have entered and paid, pieces should be dropped off at SCERA Center for the Arts between 10am-6pm October 24th-26th to be juried into the show. If your piece(s) are not accepted, we will schedule a pick up time.- LAST DAY TO ENTER IS OCTOBER 21, 2023