COVID-19 UPDATE: Please check with individual organizations and venues for specific requirements regarding mask mandates.
Salary: $10 an hour
Job Description: Summary:
The Bistro Server works in our café, and possible Museum events, to serve food and be inviting to visitors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure excellent customer service in the Bistro.
• Greets customers and takes orders.
• Operates cash register and collects payment from customer.
• Prep and ensure the ingredients are available for the shift.
• Set up buffets and tables in accordance with the standards set by The Leonardo.
• Build the customer’s order in a timely manner.
• Assist Catering Chef to set up food for monthly Leo All meetings.
• Partner with Salt Lake City library for Trivia Night and set up.
• Assist in set up and service for Bistro specific events.
• Act as on call events staff for additional events as needed or desired.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
• Excellent customer service skills.
• We’re a smaller team so everyone pitches in on all aspects of food production and service.
• Be able to take direction well, eagerly approach tasks with a positive attitude, and complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Training and Experience Requirements:
• Some food service experience preferred.
• Must have a Food Handler’s permit.
• There may be some alcohol service, so you must be 21 years of age if working with alcohol.
• Part Time
• Saturdays 9am-2pm with possible additional shifts. Various hours may include weekends and holidays
Location: 209 E 500 S Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Status: Part Time/Hourly