COVID-19 UPDATE: Please check with individual organizations and venues for specific requirements regarding health precautions.
Job Summary: The principal function of this position is to support the Manager of Business Operations of the Utah Shakespeare Festival in managing all USF expenditures and revenues and to assist with the hiring processes for seasonal employees.
Primary Responsibilities: 1. Weekly posting of purchasing card transactions.
2. Prepare monthly audit by reviewing bank statements with purchasing card transactions ensuring all SUU policies and procedures are being adhered to.
3. Process expense reports and revenue reconciliation.
4. Assist in the hiring process for all seasonal employees.
Coordinate all application and hiring procedures. Generate agreements and contracts related to hiring employees, independent contractors, union members, and seasonal employees in an efficient and accurate way.
5. Mail contracts and all appropriate materials, i.e. housing rider, policy and procedure manual, company information, etc. to each seasonal company member and for any independent contractors.
6. Coordinates compliance with Federal, State, and University hiring laws and policies, including I-9 verification.
7. Assist with coordination and/or training on relevant University and Festival policies and procedures, such as purchasing.
8. Participate as a member of the business department and collaborate on solutions to achieve departmental and organizational goals.
9. Other duties as assigned by the Manager of Business Operations.
Desired Qualifications: 1. Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field or equivalent work experience.
2. Must be a highly organized, detail oriented, problem solving individual.
3. Be efficient, accurate, and customer service oriented and be able to handle matters in a confidential manner.
4. Demonstrated strong human relations abilities and excellent oral and written communications skills.
5. Willing and able to learn new technology platforms as they become available and help others learn them as necessary and applicable.
6. Possess time management/prioritization skills; have the ability to plan for and meet deadlines; the ability to work under pressure.
Benefits / Why Work for Us: Excellent benefits package through Southern Utah University.
How to Apply: http://jobs.suu.edu/postings/2720
Compensation Type: Annual salary
Closing Date: 2/10/20
Status: Full Time
Location: CEDAR CITY