HOLLADAY ARTS COUNCIL is now accepting entries for its 8th annual Fine Art Show.
Applications are also available as hard copies at the City Hall reception desk (4580 S 2300 E) or may be printed from the website.
CASH PRIZES for professional, amateur, and student categories!
Registration deadline: September 25th
Artists notified of accepted work:September 29th
Art drop off: Friday, October 2nd, 9am – 5pm or Saturday, October 3rd, 10am – 4pm, at Holladay City Hall (4580 S 2300 E)
No receptions, but exhibit will be on display October 12-15th, 9am – 5pm, and October 16, 9am – noon. We will monitor the number of viewers in the rooms at any one time.
Art pickup: Friday, October 16, noon – 5pm and Monday, October 19, 9am – 5pm.
Social distancing protocol will be in place. Masks are required, 6 feet between groups.
Terms and Conditions
• The Holladay Arts Council is committed to representing a broad range of artists and mediums; an artist does not have to reside in the City of Holladay to participate.
• Entries must be completed entirely by the registered artist within the last two years and be an original work of the entrant (no reproductions).
• Wall display artwork must be ready to hang: i.e., pieces must have a wire hanger attached to the back of the painting, or artwork will be returned to the artist.
• We will provide labels for each piece of art.
• The Holladay Arts Council reserves the right to include reproductions of the artist’s work in promotional materials for the Holladay Arts Council.
• Sales will be conducted through the Holladay Arts Council and 20% will be retained by the Arts Council.
• Work larger than 60” X 60” or weighing more than 30 lbs. will not be accepted unless a specific exception is requested and granted. Sculptures must be an easily moveable size and weight.
• Payment is required for each piece of art at the time of registration to be considered registered: $20 per piece for adults 18+ years old; $10 per piece for students 13-18; $5 per piece for youth aged 5-12. Two pieces per artist maximum. No refunds.
• Holladay Arts Council recommends that artists insure their artwork. We will take every precaution to ensure the safety of each and every piece entered, however, Holladay Arts Council and the City of Holladay cannot insure any of the pieces from theft, damage or loss. You submit your work at your own risk.