CALL FOR ENTRIES: SCERA’s 3rd Annual Public Art Show
2019 JURORS: Cassandra Barney (Artist), J. Kirk Richards (Artist), Rita Wright (Director, Springville Museum of Art)
● $15 Entry Fee for 1-2 pieces
● Must be 18 years of age or older
● Artwork may not exceed 3 feet in any dimension (including frame)
● Original works must have been completed within last two years
● Applicants must submit online entry form before dropping off work*
● Artists may submit up to 2 works in any media except installation and video
● Artworks must be ready to hang and prepared with appropriate wire backing
ENTRY FORMS: Available online at scera.org/gallery101 from starting September 26 through October 10. Entries will not be considered complete until an entry form is submitted
SUBMISSION DROP-OFF: October 7-10 in person at SCERA Center for the Arts, 745 South State Street, Orem, between 10am – 6pm Monday – Friday.
**Accepted works announced October 16.
**Unaccepted works available for pick up between October 16-18 between 10am-6pm Monday-Friday.
EXHIBITION & PRIZES:
Exhibition runs November 1st – December 31st in Gallery 101 at SCERA Center for the Arts. Artists may choose to display work with a sale price – SCERA will retain 20% commission. Winners announced at 7pm at the opening reception on November 5th.
$150 awarded to 2-D and 3-D honorable mentions
$250 awarded to 2-D and 3-D winners
QUESTIONS: Contact Jane Christensen, Director of SCERA Art Studios, 801.225.ARTS ext. 1040 or email@example.com