Job Description: Applications are now being accepted for “Center Specialist” positions at the Front and Fitness Desk. Qualified candidates must be friendly, outgoing and energetic individuals who can provide the highest level of service to our members and guests. If you are a “people-person” and would enjoy working with the public on a day-to-day basis, we would like to meet you. As a customer service representative of the Jewish Community Center you have the opportunity to make a great first impression on first-time visitors and potential members. Simultaneously you will expand our relationship with current JCC members.
*Mid-Day: 10am-4pm Monday through Friday
Some evening and weekend work may be required. Mandatory staff meeting will take place once a month on a Sunday evening.
Hours & Compensation:
We are looking to fill this position and start training immediately. This is a part-time position. $10/HR. Individual Membership to the JCC included with employment. Utilize our fantastic workout facility, pool, and participate in all programs with an employee discount.
The ideal candidate for this position has:
• A background in customer service
• Cash-handling experience
• Positive attitude and outgoing personality
• Problem solving mentality
• Ability to go with the flow
• Basic computer skills
• Greeting and assisting JCC members and guests
• Collecting admission fees and providing security
• Answering phones
• Selling products and services the JCC offers
• Maintaining organization and cleanliness of the fitness area
Location: Salt Lake City
Status: Part Time