This person supports the culture manager and has experience with play production and
grant-writing is preferred. Job duties may include:
• Helping the culture manager produce the yearly play
• Developing a budget for the play and ensuring production is completed within
• Securing the rights to present a play, helping with development, and hiring a
• Scheduling rehearsals and performances
• Providing options for vendors and suppliers
• Ensuring grant applications are submitted appropriately
The culture coordinator is a full-time, benefitted position. Working hours will be a mixture of city business hours with nights and weekends as needed for volunteer meetings, play productions (practice and productions), open houses, events, and other event and art production activities.
The salary ranges from $15.44 to $19.75 an hour depending on experience. To apply, visit cottonwoodheightsut.applicantpro.com/jobs. If you have more questions about the
position, email human resources director Paula Melgar at email@example.com.