Please Note: This event has expired.
2019 Utah Blues Festival
This is the only Festival in Utah solely dedicated to increasing awareness of a uniquely American musical/cultural art form – Blues music. Featuring 13 Major Performances!
The 5th Annual Utah Blues Festival (#UBF) is the signature fundraising event for the 501(c)(3) non-profit, the Utah Blues Society. It will be held on Friday, June 14, 2019 and Saturday June 15, 2019, at the Gallivan Center in downtown Salt Lake City.
This is the only Festival in Utah solely dedicated to increasing awareness of a uniquely American musical/cultural art form – Blues music. This festival connects Utahns to a musical genre that has used the American experience as its voice – theView more
Tickets Available: (Kids 12 & under are FREE)
- $30 Early Bird – Friday General Admission ($35 beginning 3/1)
- $35 Early Bird – Saturday General Admission ($40 beginning 3/1)
- $60 Early Bird – Friday & Saturday General Admission ($70 beginning 3/1)
- $60 Blues Club/VIP – Friday
- $100 Blues Club/VIP – Saturday
- $150 Blues Club/VIP – Friday & Saturday VIP
239 South Main Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84111