Please Note: This event has expired.
Performed by the young actors of U of U Youth Theatre, the story follows Alice’s adventures in the wild and wacky world she discovers after falling down the rabbit hole.
Bring the whole family for this original musical production of Alice, based on the Lewis Carroll classic and reimagined by Youth Theatre’s Penny Caywood. Performed by the young actors of U of U Youth Theatre, the story follows Alice’s adventures in the wild and wacky world she discovers after falling down the rabbit hole.
$5 Youth 18 and under
U of U students $5 (purchase at box office w/ U ID)
U staff/faculty save 10% (purchase at box office w/ U ID)
*Ticket prices subject to change
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
Saturday, April 13 • 11 a.m. Sensory friendly performance.
Sensory Friendly performances are designed to create an atmosphere at performing arts events that is friendly and welcoming to families with children on the autism spectrum or other disabilities that create sensory sensitivities.
Though all families are welcome at both performances, the 11AM Saturday Sensory Friendly performance will include the following:
• You can choose your seating in the theatre based on your needs whether you want to be close or far from the stage.
• A guide to visiting the theatre to help prepare children available prior to the performance
• Seating capacity is limited so there is space for patrons to move about and choose seats in the area most suitable for their needs.
• Staff are aware of the special accommodations that may be needed.
• A question and answer session with the cast after the performance.
1395 East President's Circle, Salt Lake City, UT 84112