Please Note: This event has expired.
Brigham City DUP Cabin
The knudsen cabin, built by Porter Squires for Wilhelm and Laura Amelia Knudsen in 1855, was one of the first permanent structures in Brigham City. Located on the corner of First East and First South, the original cabin was 14′ by 18′. It had a loft running the full length of the inside walls and was entered by means of a small, square, outside door just below the gable. Six of their 13 children were born in the cabin during the years from 1856-1865.
The cabin was moved to its present locationView more
Tickets are free. Please Contact Maryann at 435-734-9272 to arrange a guided tour.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
The cabin is open upon request.
200 West Forest Street, Brigham City, UT 84302