Cache Valley Railroad Exhibit
Within three years of the driving of the Golden Spike the railroad made it to Cache Valley, See how the railroad impacted Cache County at the Daughters of Utah Pioneers -Cache Pioneer Museum.
The railroad changed the economy and commerce of Cache Valley. Our railroad exhibit explores the train routes in the valley, the growth and decline of Cache Junction, and the early equipment used by the railroad.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Aug 20, 2019 at 11:00 am - 05:00 pm (Tue)
- Aug 21, 2019 at 11:00 am - 05:00 pm (Wed)
- Aug 22, 2019 at 11:00 am - 05:00 pm (Thu)
- Aug 23, 2019 at 11:00 am - 05:00 pm (Fri)
- Aug 24, 2019 at 10:00 am - 01:00 pm (Sat)
Additional time info:
During the month of May the exhibit will only be open on Wednesday and Thursday. Saturday openings in the summer are from 10-1pm.
160 N. Main, Logan, UT 84321