Draper Arts Council Presents Disney's Newsies
Please note, this event has expired.
This rousing tale of a ragged band of teenage newsboys taking on the titans of publishing is full of great music (score by Alan Menken) and spectacular dancing.
Directed and choreographed by Susan DeMill, with Tricia Swanson as music director, the show is sure to be entertaining and fun for the whole family. Come see incredible dancing and singing, while enjoying a beautiful Summer night outdoors at the Draper Amphitheater (944 E Vestry Rd, Draper). The amphitheater provides reserved seating, but be sure to bring your blankets and lawn chairs for the tiered sections of the theater. The show runs June 1, 3, 7, 8, 10, 14 and 15. $10 for Adults, $7View more
- Ticket prices: All adults $10; children 12 and under $7; children 2 and under free.
- Tickets available online or at the door 60 minutes before showtime.
- Seating at the amphitheater is reserved. There are a limited number of folding chairs set up at the front (rows AA and BB); the majority of seating will be up on the flat, grassy tiers.
- For the tiers, bring a blanket or lawn chair. Each spot in the tiers is about 27 inches wide. Make sure your lawn chair isn’t wider than that.
- There are designated wheelchair spots in the chairs section, but we can accommodate more. Just give us a call.
- This is an outdoor venue. Bring a jacket and an umbrella, just in case. You might also consider insect repellent and allergy medication.
- You are welcome to bring your own food in, and we also sell cold drinks, candy and popcorn at the concessions booth.
- Order your tickets in bulk. Groups of 15 or more receive a 15% discount.
- If you have trouble printing your tickets, we can always look up your order, but …
- For the quickest entry, come prepared to show your ticket barcodes printed on paper or displayed on your phone.
- All ticket sales are final. No exchanges and no refunds.
- If a show is rained out, we will honor your tickets on another night. If closing night is rained out, we will honor your tickets at another DAC production within the next nine months.
- For help call 385-351-9468.
944 East Vestry Road, Draper, UT 84020