Please Note: This event has expired.
Handel's Messiah with Tenebrae, and BYU Singers-Concert Choir-Baroque Ensemble
Celebrated for its passion and precision, this London-based chamber choir returns, with soloists, for an intimate staging of George Frideric Handel’s timeless and glorious oratorio honoring the life and mission of Jesus Christ. Former King’s Singer Nigel Short conducts the performance, which also includes the BYU School of Music’s Baroque Ensemble, University Singers, and Concert Choir.
- Nigel Short, conductor
- Katie Trethewey, soprano
- Martha McLorinan, Eleanor Minney, alto
- Free tickets are required for this event. There is a limit of four tickets per person.
- On Tuesday, October 11, 2016, tickets may be obtained over the internet beginning at 10:00 a.m.
- Based on availability, tickets may be obtained over the phone by calling 1-801-570-0080 or 1-866-537-8457 (1-866-LDS-TIKS) or in person at the Conference Center ticket office.
- The ticket office is located at door 4 of the Conference Center. The ticket office is open from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Seating will be general admission.
50 West North Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84150