Plein Air Painting Competition and Artist Studio Tour
This is an annual painting competition with visitors invited to view an exhibition of finished works, and to also tour the studios of local artists.
This is the 15th Annual Spring City Arts Plein Air Painting Competition and Artist Studio Tour, one of Utah\’s longest running premier plein air painting events. Artists paint from August 28 to September 3, in Sanpete County, Utah. They must register and stamp their canvases before beginning, so all artwork is confirmed to be created during the week of the event. Finished artwork will be displayed at an exhibition open to the public on Saturday, September 4, from 10 am to 5 pm. SelectedView more
There is a $10 per panel entry fee for participating artists. This year, the artist studio tour will be free of charge.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Aug 28, 2021 at 08:00 pm - 09:00 pm (Sat)
- Aug 29, 2021 at 07:00 am - 09:00 pm (Sun)
- Aug 30, 2021 at 07:00 am - 09:00 pm (Mon)
- Aug 31, 2021 at 07:00 am - 09:00 pm (Tue)
- Sep 1, 2021 at 07:00 am - 09:00 pm (Wed)
- Sep 2, 2021 at 07:00 am - 09:00 pm (Thu)
- Sep 3, 2021 at 07:00 am - 09:00 pm (Fri)
- Sep 4, 2021 at 10:00 am - 05:30 pm (Sat)
150 East Center, Spring City, UT 84662