Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
Shattered Relationships, Alcoholism and Mental Illness (17+ advisory)
The adults are talking. A night unfolds in the pathological marriage of two tortured souls, a middle-aged New England professor and his carping wife. Turning the underbelly of bourgeois academia into a microcosm of human relationships in all their arduous complexities, it’s a harrowing descent into the private lives and painful secrets of two couples thrown together for an evening. George (Dean Jones) is an associate professor of history who has turned to alcohol to deal with hisView more
$35 adults/$10 students
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Mar 25, 2021 at 07:30 pm (Thu)
- Mar 26, 2021 at 07:30 pm (Fri)
- Mar 27, 2021 at 07:30 pm (Sat)
- Mar 28, 2021 at 06:00 pm (Sun)
- Apr 1, 2021 at 07:30 pm (Thu)
- Apr 2, 2021 at 07:30 pm (Fri)
- Apr 3, 2021 at 07:30 pm (Sat)
- Apr 4, 2021 at 06:00 pm (Sun)
881 Coyote Gulch Ct, Ivins, UT 84738
Parking is available surrounding the venue and in nearby satellite lots that serve the Coyote Village.