Welcome to NowPlayingUtah.com!
If this is your first time submitting an event to NowPlayingUtah.com as of March 17, 2016, you will need to do one of two things:
- Enter your username and password below to log in. If you’ve forgotten your password, click “Forgot your password?” below to reset your password. Forgot your username? Please email email@example.com.
- If you do not have an account, please register now. It’s FREE and everyone must have an account to submit events.
- You may also submit events to firstname.lastname@example.org Please keep in mind you will not be able to edit your event after submission. Creating a FREE account allows you to control your own content.
- View these instructional how-to videos to get started:
–Registering for an account
–Submitting an event listing
–Submitting a classified listing
–Submitting an organization profile
–Submitting a venue profile
- Location: Events must take place in Utah.
- Lead Time: We recommend that all event listings be submitted online a minimum of two weeks in advance of start date to maximize audience exposure. Once submitted, your event listing will be reviewed and posted within two business days.
- Public Events: Only events open to the public will be accepted. No private or invitation-only events will be accepted.
- Events Images: we must have a professional-quality promotional image to display with your listing. A single image may be uploaded along with your event listing. Images must be in .JPG, .JPEG or .PNG format ONLY and no larger than 2.93 megabytes with a required minimum size of 400 x 400 pixels to display. Depending on the size of your image and connection speed to the Internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes – please be patient. Once received, your image will be formatted for display.
- Classes & Workshops
- Festivals & Special Events/Holiday
- Humanities (history & heritage, lectures, libraries, literature, natural history & archeology, philosophy, poetry, storytelling)
- Identity (801 Creative Women, LGBTQIA+, Living Color)
- Sports & Outdoor Recreation
- Theatre and Stand-Up Comedy
Now Playing Utah does NOT accept:
- Events outside of the state of Utah
- Virtual events without a designated location
- Political rallies/fundraisers
- Religious/worship services or events that assume religious or spiritual beliefs
- Retail sales, shopping or merchandising events
- Entrepreneurial, networking and/or recruitment events
- “Adult” oriented entertainment or salacious content
- Now Playing Utah reserves the right to accept or reject any event submission that does not meet our criteria for arts and cultural events.
We also accept the following categories of events for our classified “Opportunities” section:
- Calls for Artists
- Volunteer Opportunities
- For Sale or Free
- For Rent or Share
- Funding Opportunities
- Professional Development
NowPlayingUtah.com reserves the right to edit graphic images and submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy, as well as remove any listings that we believe are not suitable for the site. Please contact us directly at email@example.com with any questions.