COVID-19 UPDATE: Please check with individual organizations and venues for specific requirements regarding health precautions.
Education Program Health and Safety Statement: Bountiful Davis Art Center is committed to the health, safety, and creativity of our students, instructors, and employees. In order to help protect our community and prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are implementing a number of new safety procedures for all summer art camps and classes. These include:
– Requiring students, instructors, and staff to wear a mask while inside the art center. If you have a medical condition which makes mask wearing unsafe, please notify the nearest staff member upon arrival.
– Limiting class sizes to ensure social distancing.
– Assigning individual supplies and materials to each student to avoid sharing and cross-contamination.
– Frequent, thorough cleaning of all shared surfaces.
– Posted and verbal reminders to wash hands and use hand sanitizer.
These extra precautions are based on recommendations by the CDC, the Davis County Health Department, and Bountiful Davis Art Center’s commitment to social responsibility.
The Bountiful/Davis Art Center began in 1974 as an experiment between the University of Utah Department of Continuing Education, the City of Bountiful and committed citizens and businesses in Davis County. After nearly three decades of bringing quality arts programs to the Wasatch Front, BDAC is more dynamic than ever! In the spirit of cooperation and partnership on which BDAC was founded, the center has become a home for all the arts and cultural groups in our community.