Tickets for Draper Arts Council’s production of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast will go on sale on the website on May 10. They will also be available for purchase at the door starting 1 hour before each performance.
Please note the following:
- Seating at the amphitheater is reserved.
- Adults are $10; children 3-12 are $7; age 2 and under are free.
- There will be a limited number of folding chairs available down front, as well as spaces for wheelchairs. The rest of the audience spreads out on the hillside on the grassy tiers. Bring a blanket or lawn chair to sit on.
- This is an outdoor venue and sometimes the weather tries to upstage everyone. Bring a jacket and an umbrella, just in case. You might also consider insect repellant and allergy medication.
- Order your tickets in bulk. Groups of 15 or more receive a 15% discount.
- Seating will begin approximately 30 minutes before the show starts.
- If you have trouble printing your tickets, we can always look up your order, but …
- For the quickest entry, come prepared to show your ticket barcodes printed on paper or displayed on your phone.
- All ticket sales are final. No exchanges and no refunds.
- If a show is rained out, we will honor your tickets on another night. If closing night is rained out, we will honor your tickets at another DAC production within the next six months.
- For help call 385-351-9468.