The Dollars and Sense of Water Efficiency
Join state and municipal officials, business leaders, and members of the public to hear from water experts and fiscal conservatives about how to reduce water spending in your community.
– The fiscal benefits of less-expensive water sources.
– Water efficiency programs and technologies.
– Proven success stories from around the U.S.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER – Peter Mayer – Principal & Founder of WaterDM
Peter Mayer is a professional engineer and urban water expert in the areas of water use, water efficiency, demand management, and water resource planning.
For more than 25 years,
Peter’s work has focused on:
– Researching water use patterns.
– Assessing water rate structures.
– Evaluating water efficiency.
– Forecasting future demand.
– Water demand management plans.
– Conducting water supply analysis.
$20 – Includes Entrance and Lunch
(RSVP Required – Limited Availability)
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801-486-4776