Extended Dates: Saturdays in June and July 2020, 10:30am and 1:00pm seatings.
Calling all fairies from far and away! Join us for a Mommy and Me Fairy Tea Party at The Gathering Place at Gardner Village. Enjoy a spread of delicious tea sandwiches and crudités along with our enchanted tiny tea cakes and your choice of teas (special tea for your wee ones). Held in conjunction with Gardner Village’s Woodland Fairies, tea parties will be hosted in The Gathering Place. Fairies will delight and entertain, and dressing up in your fairy finery is encouraged.
Our dedicated team is taking all necessary precautions and following the guidelines of Utah’s Governor and the Salt Lake County Health Department for small gatherings under 50 people.
We’ll be implementing the following adjustments to ensure the safety of our employees and guests.
– -The location of the Tea Parties has moved from the Gear Room at Archibald’s to The Gathering Place, which is a larger venue. This way we can allow 6-feet between tables with a maximum of 6 guests per table.
– -Tea parties will be limited to 48 guests total in the building.
– -We’ll be serving out our tea and food. There will not be a buffet this year.
– -Our servers and Woodland Fairy entertainers will not be removing items or clearing the tables during the event.
– -Staff will be required to wear masks.
Although it may look a little different this year, we’re so excited to be able to host this fun and cherished event with you.