In addition to teaching skills and polishing existing audition material, this class will also help students learn the best mindset that will help them not just in auditions, but in all aspects of their lives. This will be accomplished through discussions, stories, acting games, and practicing in front of their peers. Students are welcome to come with a monologue and song already chosen, but it is not required. We will also start work on a new monologue, taking them through the process of selection, analysis, practice, and polishing. The last day of class will include a showcase for families in the last 20 minutes of class.
Each of our summer camps in the summer camp explosion is only $75 OR you can get an *unlimited pass for $299 for the full summer! There are 14 camps to choose from and each one will be taught be experienced teachers to give the students the best theatre education. Please read all information at the bottom of this page for the Unlimited Summer Camps Pass. All camps have a minimum enrollment of 4 if that enrollment is not met your registration fee will be returned.
2021/08/10 - 2021/08/13
Additional time info:
Tuesday August 10th
● Self Knowledge and Confidence
● Physicality: Beyond the Face Monologue Selection
Wednesday August 11th
● Growth Mindset and Grit
● Physicality: The Face “Luke Warm” Readings Script Analysis
Thursday August 12th
● A Yes! Attitude
● Re-acting and Improv exercises Cold Readings
● Workshopping Monologues and Songs
Friday August 13th
● Positivity and Teamwork
● After the Audition Workshopping Monologues Mock Audition
● Audition Showcase-For families in the last 20 minutes of class.