July 10, 2015 – SAVE THE DATE and join us for the Induction of the following individuals to the Utah Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum Hall of Fame:
1) Tanya McKinnon Bartlett – formerly from Randolph, Utah – former Miss Rodeo America.
2) Gary L. Cooper from Lehi, Utah – Champion cowboy and rodeo clown.
3) Bud Favero – lifelong resident of Weber County, Utah and promoter of the western life style.
4) Jack A. Hannum – Champion cowboy from Weber County.
5) Dean Steed – from Weber County, Utah. Rodeo Clown and Bullfighter.
6) Francisco Zamora – of West Jordan, Utah – Rodeo Performer.
Events will take place in the lobby of Union Station on July 10, 2015 from 6 pm to 8 pm, and are free to the public. There will be great entertainment, a chance to meet the inductees or members of their families representing them, and an opportunity to visit the museum free of charge.