3003 North Thanksgiving Way, Lehi, UT 84043
Thanksgiving Point is reopening the Museum of Ancient Life on Friday, May 8, 2020 at 10 am.
The following guidelines remain in place for those planning a visit to Thanksgiving Point:
• Advance ticket reservations are required for both Thanksgiving Point members and the public at www.thanksgivingpoint.org. Golf carts (at Ashton Gardens) and wheelchairs are also available for rent online.
• The number of guests allowed for each venue is limited by each half-hour to allow for social distancing.
• Guests are encouraged to wear face masks or face coverings while visiting. Employees will wear face masks while working.
• Venues will have a marked one-way path through displays to encourage social distancing.
• Additional cleaning and sanitation measures, as well as educational signage, are being implemented to facilitate safety.
• Guests and employees are asked to wash hands frequently and stay home when ill.
• Venues will offer a daily time slot for guests who are considered “high-risk” to visit.
Roam among the dinosaurs, explore a Carboniferous Forest, and dive deep into a Cretaceous Ocean at the Museum of Ancient Life. Come visit one of the world’s largest displays of mounted dinosaurs with 60 complete dinosaur skeletons in our galleries, along with more than 50 hands-on exhibits. This is the destination to enjoy learning about our prehistoric animals, playing with toy dinosaurs in the Erosion Table, and digging for fossils in the quarry dig.