1544 East Park Boulevard, Ogden, UT 84401
RULES DURING PHASED REOPENING:
1. Maintain proper social distancing between groups at all times.
2. Masks are required in indoor Museums, recommended for sculpture Park Visit.
3. Limit contact with frequently touched surfaces such as hand rails or windows.
4. No wagons or strollers are allowed in the indoor museums. Stroller parking available, please ask Park staff for parking instructions.
5. No loitering in restrooms.
Dinosaur Park is an exciting collection of creatures from prehistoric crawlers, to predators, to marine animals and even flying reptiles. These realistic full-sized sculptures are based on actual fossil skeletons, and are brought to life by robotics, artistic details and a state-of-the-art sound system.
Dinosaurs indigenous to Utah are a special feature at Dinosaur Park. Family and friends can discover the mysteries of these massive creatures that once walked through Utah and beyond.