Historic Building/Landmark - Special Event Venue
1137 West 7800 South, West Jordan, UT 84088
Pioneer Hall, also known as the old rock church, is located at 1137 West 7800 South and was built in 1867. This historic sandstone building was originally used as a meetinghouse for Mormon pioneers. In 1937 the Archibald Gardner Camp of the Daughters of Utah Pioneers restored the building and renamed it “Pioneer Hall.” It has been used as a dance hall, social center, reception center and a house of worship ever since.
The building is 2,558 square feet and can accommodate about 100 people. It was extensively renovated in 2007. The building has a stage, piano, fully functional kitchen which includes a microwave, stove, oven, refrigerator, and sink, and a large open area for seating, dancing, etc. (There are also eight 60″ round tables, ten 8′ banquet tables, and 100 folding chairs available.) There is no sound system.
This venue available for rent :
Rental Contact Info :
Rental Price Range :
Set Up Options :
Theatre, Banquet, Rounds, Classroom, Standing/Reception
Size ranges for the various set up options :
Approved Uses :
Recital, Wedding, Corporate Event, Nonprofit Performing Arts, For-profit Performing Arts, Conference, Banquet