610 East South Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Built in 1900 on Salt Lake’s historic South Temple street, this building was first and foremost a luxurious residence. Through the years it was altered and converted to office space. It took a thorough restoration project spanning over three years to bring the mansion back to its former glory. The centerpiece of the building is the grand entryway with its vaulted ceiling inlaid with stained glass artwork.