IMPORTANT! Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) health crisis events may be cancelled or postponed. CLICK HERE for more info.
The Bill and Vieve Gore School of Business building was dedicated on October 19, 1988 under the presidency of Charles H. Dick (1985 to 1995). Funded by the Gore family, alumni and founders of Gore Industries, the building was expanded and re-dedicated in 2002 doubling in size to house the new Center for Business, Aviation, and Entrepreneurship. The building now features innovative new laboratories, an entrepreneurship center, new aviation simulation facilities as well as an auditorium to host
1840 South 1300 East, Salt Lake City, UT 84105
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
Mar 1, 2020