COVID-19 UPDATE: Please check with individual organizations and venues for specific requirements regarding mask mandates.
Embry Chapel African Methodist Episcopal Church is named in honor of James Crawford Embry, the twenty-fifth Bishop of the African Methodist Episcopal Church. Bishop Embry was converted in 1855 in Galena, Illinois, and was licensed to preach in 1856. In 1864 he joined the Annual Conference. He was ordained as a Deacon in 1866 and was appointed Elder in 1870.
264 30th Street, Ogden, UT 84401
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE