COVID-19 UPDATE: Please check with individual organizations and venues for specific requirements regarding health precautions.
The Kamas Theater was built in the early 1940s to replace the Opera House that burnt down in 1942. The Opera House, built by John Carpenter, was one block north of where the theater is now. In addition to live performances the Kamas Opera House (while owned by the LDS church) introduced silent films into the valley.
30 North Main Street, Kamas, UT 84036
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE