COVID-19 UPDATE: Please check with individual organizations and venues for specific requirements regarding mask mandates.
The Farm was purchased by the Citizens of Park City in 1990 to protect and enhance the entry corridor and maintain open space. The original 160-acre farm was homesteaded in 1886 by the Harrison McLane family and acquired by Isabelle and Dan McPolin around 1900. In 1908 the McPolins erected the barn of recycled timber salvaged from an old tailings mill. The barn was built by fitting timbers together without the use of nails. The barn is 7,468 square feet including the loft, and the milking parlor, added in the 1950’s, is 1,500 square feet. Windows have been installed in the barn for public viewing.
3000 UT-224, Park City, UT 84060
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE