COVID-19 UPDATE: Please check with individual organizations and venues for specific requirements regarding mask mandates.
The West Jordan Historical Society was established in 1998 with the goal of opening a West Jordan Historical Museum. Later in early 1999 the historical society was offered a surplus house that later became part of the city’s main park. The house, located at 7800 south and 2053 west, is a small West Jordan homestead including several out buildings, an orchard, tons of trees, chickens, and antique machinery. Some of the featured West Jordan and Utah historical memorabilia includes an original Saltaire carousel horse, the 1909 dedication stone for West Jordan’s second LDS meeting house and tools once used by Archibald Gardner to build 31 different mills throughout the Salt Lake Valley.
2053 West 7800 South, West Jordan, UT 84088
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
Oct 15, 2016