Pioneer Hall, also known as the old rock church was built in 1867. This historic sandstone building was originally used as a meetinghouse for Mormon pioneers. In 1937 the Archibald Gardner Camp of the Daughters of Utah Pioneers restored the building and renamed it Pioneer Hall. It has been used as a dance hall, social center and a house of worship ever since.
1137 West 7800 South, West Jordan, UT 84088
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE