COVID-19 UPDATE: Please check with individual organizations and venues for specific requirements regarding mask mandates.
The Accounts Payable Coordinator processes accounts payable and cash receipts. Manages office supplies and coordinators equipment.
While other duties may be assigned, the following represents the essential duties and responsibilities:
Daily and Weekly
• Input Accounts Payable into Financial system
• Work closely with Vendors to resolve discrepancies
• Process and pay all payroll related check request
• Process signature folder for approval of check requests
• Print checks and obtain appropriate signatures for payment
• Mail and\or hand out signed checks
• Process mail to appropriate departments
• Sign and contact departments for any deliveries
• Ordering all office supplies and equipment oversight
• Prepare/scan all checks and commination with vendor electronically
• Maintain all vendor files
• Reconcile Utah State Tax Exempt forms for reimbursement of Utah Tax.
• Scans the Cash Receipts and Monthly Journal Entries into the Accounting Folder
• Provides payment schedules and cash forecasting reports.
• Accounts Payable Experience Preferred
• Ability to manage deadlines
• Proficient in Excel, Microsoft, and Accounting Software
Flexible Work Schedule
Part-Time 20-25 hours per week
• Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
• Ability to sit for up to 8 hours
• Ability to sustain constant repetitive hand motions
Ballet West is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”
Location: Salt Lake City