“Shrek The Musical” Directed by Brighton Sloan
Choreograph by Heather Sessions
Original Production Directed by Jason Moore and Rob Ashford
Performance Dates: July 9-10, 12, 15-17
Auditions: Virtual Submission by April 19th
- Callbacks: April 21 by appointment only
- Rehearsals: Begins May 3rd.
- Mon – Thurs 6:30 – 9:30 PM and Saturdays 9 AM – 1 PM.
- Murray Firehouse
- Questions? email@example.com
- Children 5-10 for Young Shrek and Fiona, Singers/Dancers
- 15+ for all other roles
Virtual Submissions – by April 19th
- Required by all auditioners
- Those auditioning for dance role do not need to submit vocal selection
- Send all materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 minute video of a contemporary musical theatre song
- Headshot/Resume or a document listing previous dance/singing/acting experience
- Completed audition form, including any potential conflicts.
- Audition Form will be made available by April 1st.
Dance Call: April 20th by Appointment
- Required for all auditioners 16+ (unless otherwise excused by production team)
- Wear comfortable clothing, mask, and prepared to move
- Groups limited to 10 people at a time
- will be scheduled upon receipt of audition materials
- Held at Murray High School
Further Details & Character Roles Breakdown