COVID-19 UPDATE: Please check with individual organizations and venues for specific requirements regarding health precautions.
Rob Gardner is looking for unique vocal talent for a few new projects in the works. Soloists, actor/singers, ensemble and choir voices are all needed. We’re looking for talent ages 10 and up.
If you’re interested in being considered, please go to https://forms.gle/ggeg6QHFiCw5e7og6.
There, you’ll fill out some information about yourself (contact info, vocal part, etc) and be asked to upload an audio or video file of your vocal performance audition.
Your performance submission should adhere to the following guidelines:
– 1-2 minutes of any song of your choosing, in any style, that demonstrates your range, expression and unique vocal quality
– NOTE: these projects vary in style from musical theater to pop to legit and everything in between, beyond, and besides 🙂 so send us what best suits *your* style, not what you think *we* might want to hear
– Can be accompanied live, to a track, or unaccompanied
– Doesn’t need to be professionally produced (even a simple voice memo is fine), but the quality should not distract from your performance
– The recording should have been made within the last year, at most
From these submissions, we will contact those who we wish to hear in a live callback audition.
The online submission deadline is Monday, October 25th by 11pm Pacific.
Please forward, post on social media, and share this invitation with anyone who might be interested in this opportunity!
If you have questions, please contact Kameron Bybee at email@example.com.
Thanks for your time, talent and interest in this process! We look forward to hearing from you!