The Cottonwood Heights Arts Council Community Art Show is coming up. All artists are encouraged to submit art to the show. The pieces will hang at Cottonwood Heights City Hall during the month of October.
• Each art piece must an be the artist’s original work.
• All art work must be framed or matted and securely wired for hanging.
• Due to space limitations, photo and frame must not be larger than 24”x 36”.
• Artist must provide a title for each submission.
*We will provide a card next to the artwork with the artists name and the title of the piece.
• A maximum of 2 art pieces will be accepted.
• Participants are not required to reside in Cottonwood Heights.
• Online Entry forms must be submitted by September 27, 2019.
• Artwork may be delivered to Cottonwood Heights City Hall Sept. 25 – 30.
*No entries will be accepted after 5:00pm on Sept 30.
*All artwork must have a copy of the registration form attached upon delivery.
• Artwork will be displayed at City Hall during the regular business hours of October 1-30, 2019.
• Artwork must be picked up by 5:00pm on October 31.
• Participant’s name, address, phone number, and email must be provided on the back of all photo entries.
• The City of Cottonwood Heights and Cottonwood Heights Arts Council reserve the right to disqualify any artwork that is deemed inappropriate.
• Awards will be given out. More information to come regarding the awards.