Create Perspective Arts and Mental Health Workshop
In this virtual class, students will pick an object from everyday life and begin to create it’s story from an outsider looking in and from the object looking out. Ages 14-17.
Students will be introduced to elements within creative interpretation through visual arts. With a recurrent theme around relationships and empathy.
Mindfulness, emotional awareness and positive psychology will also be infused to enhance student’s engagement of creativity and their surroundings.
Please register onlineView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Mar 6, 2021 at 10:00 am - 11:00 am (Sat)
- Mar 6, 2021 at 10:00 am - 11:00 pm (Sat)
- Mar 13, 2021 at 10:00 am - 11:00 pm (Sat)
- Mar 20, 2021 at 10:00 am - 11:00 pm (Sat)
- Mar 27, 2021 at 10:00 am - 11:00 pm (Sat)
Online/Virtual, UT 00000