Moab Music Festival 2021
Moab Music Festival, August 30 – September 16, 2021
Every September, the award-winning Moab Music Festival brings world-class musicians to stunning red rock venues around Moab, Utah for a feast of chamber music, jazz, and traditional music concerts. We call it music in concert with the landscape®, celebrating old and new chamber music, jazz with a Latin flavor, and traditional music from around the globe.
Please visit our website for details on concert venues, artists, musical programs, at moabmusicfest.org
Grotto Concerts and Musical Raft Trips are on sale starting September 3 2020 for events in 2021. Musical Hikes, Benefit Concerts, Weekend/Evening concerts, and all other concerts go on sale May 15, 2021 for the 2021 festival season. Concerts range in price from free events, to $45 weekend concerts, to $70 musical hikes, to $375 benefits which support the festival, to multi-day, all-inclusive rafting trips.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Aug 30, 2021 at 10:00 am (Mon)
- Aug 31, 2021 at 10:00 am (Tue)
- Sep 1, 2021 at 10:00 am (Wed)
- Sep 2, 2021 at 10:00 am (Thu)
- Sep 3, 2021 at 10:00 am (Fri)
- Sep 4, 2021 at 10:00 am (Sat)
- Sep 5, 2021 at 10:00 am (Sun)
- Sep 6, 2021 at 10:00 am (Mon)
- Sep 7, 2021 at 10:00 am (Tue)
- Sep 8, 2021 at 10:00 am (Wed)
- Sep 9, 2021 at 10:00 am (Thu)
- Sep 10, 2021 at 10:00 am (Fri)
- Sep 11, 2021 at 10:00 am (Sat)
- Sep 12, 2021 at 10:00 am (Sun)
- Sep 13, 2021 at 10:00 am (Mon)
- Sep 14, 2021 at 10:00 am (Tue)
- Sep 15, 2021 at 10:00 am (Wed)
- Sep 16, 2021 at 10:00 am (Thu)
Additional time info:
View official website for daily schedule of events.
Moab, UT 84532
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Moab Music Festival was successful in presenting live music performances in 2020, with carefully implemented Co-Vid 19 safety protocols in place. In order to achieve zero cases of transmission, we relied on the strict cooperation or every attendee. To insure the continued safety of our patrons, staff, artists, the local community, these protocols will remain in place in 2021 or until further notice.