SOUTHERN UTAH ART GUILD RECYCLABLE DEBRIS - COMMUNITY CLEANUP ART SHOW
Southern Utah Art Guild and Ron Woodbury are sponsoring this challenging art event. Cash Prizes will be awarded in many categories. All art created will be for sale and can be used for advertising. https://www.southernutahartguild.com for more info.
The challenge is to gather go out into our community, parks, hiking trails and clean up the debris. In addition, it’s to help you recognize the items we throw in our trash can every day that is recyclable. Have fun with this and let’s show our neighbors and especially the visitors to this beautiful area that we are proud and care about our community. It is suggested that if you go out in the neighborhoods to pick up trash, you carry two bags with you, one bag will be used for items that areView more
Deadline for registration: Saturday Sept 5th. Registrations to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entry fees can be paid at Arrowhead Gallery, 68 E Tabernacle, St George, UT or at time of art delivery on Sept 5th at Arrowhead Gallery.
ONE ENTRY FORM PER ARTIST/GROUP. $15.00 for 1 – 3 Entries
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Sep 18, 2020 at 10:00 am - 05:00 pm (Fri)
- Sep 19, 2020 at 10:00 am - 05:00 pm (Sat)
Additional time info:
• Art show is to run from Monday Sept 7th through Friday Sept 18th at the Red Cliffs Gallery in SG.
• Drop off art day is Saturday, Sept 15th from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm at the Red Cliffs Gallery, SG.
• Pick up unsold art on Saturday Sept 19th from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm SUAG WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ART THAT HAS NOT BEEN PICKED UP BY 12:00 PM
• ART RECEPTION AND AWARD DISTRIBUTION at Red Cliff Gallery, SG, Sept 12th from 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm GENERAL INFORMATION
220 N 200 E, Saint George, UT 84770
Free Parking next to the Commons Building