COVID-19 UPDATE: Please check with individual organizations and venues for specific requirements regarding health precautions.
Bus Shelter decoration – abstract metal flames on peak of roof. Much of Park City burned during the Great Fire of 1898 which started in a hotel on upper Main Street. Nobody knew the exact cause but since the fire started early in the morning, theories ranged from a guest’s unattended candle to a kitchen stove’s chimney igniting.
Medium type: Metal
Date created: 2005
1751 Park Avenue, Park City, UT, 84060