COVID-19 UPDATE: Please check with individual organizations and venues for specific requirements regarding health precautions.
Bountiful was settled on September 27, 1847, by Perrigrine Sessions and his family. It was Utah’s second settlement after Salt Lake City. It was known as both Sessions Settlement and North Canyon Ward before being named Bountiful in 1855. This name is appropriate, both because of the city’s reputation as a garden place and because “Bountiful” is the name of a city in the Book of Mormon (Alma 52:9). Most of the settlers, and also most of the present inhabitants, are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The Bountiful Utah Temple was dedicated in 1995 by the Latter-day Saints Church. A tabernacle of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is also located in Bountiful.
790 South 100 East, Bountiful, UT 84010
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE