IMPORTANT! Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) health crisis events may be cancelled or postponed. CLICK HERE for more info.
Murray City Cemetery's origins trace back to the settlement of the first pioneer families in the Cottonwood area in 1848. It underwent development as the South Cottonwood Ward Cemetery in the 1870s. The City of Murray began ownership in 1913.
5490 South Vine Street, Murray, UT 84107
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE