Please Note: This event has expired.
Murray Storytelling Residencies
Learn storytelling skills and work with professional storytellers in a workshop setting to help you develop and polish a story of your own.
Murray City Cultural Arts Presents 2019 Storytelling Residencies at three Murray locations!
- Find and bring a potential story (3-7) minutes to the first workshop. *Don’t worry if trouble finding a story, stories can be obtained at first workshop.
- Learn storytelling skills and share in a workshop setting to polish story.
- Practice at home!
- Participate in preliminary judging. 2 finalists per grade chosen for final city wide showcase.
**Story Crossroads, a county festival, is planned for MayView more
*Registration and Permission Slip must be returned on the first day of workshops.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
3 Residency Workshops:
- Liberty Elementary – After School, Grades 3 – 6
- Jan 8 – Feb 1 Tuesdays/Thursdays
- Murray Library, Grades 3 – 12
- January 26 – March 9 Saturdays
- Murray Senior Recreation Center – Adults/Seniors
- February 25 – April 3 Mondays/Wednesdays
296 East Murray Park Lane, Murray, UT 84107