Brigham City DUP Cabin
Please note, this event has expired.
The cabin is open upon request.
The Knudsen cabin, built by Porter Squires for Wilhelm and Laura Amelia Knudsen in 1855, was one of the first permanent structures in Brigham City. Located on the corner of First East and First South, the original cabin was 14' x 18'. It had a loft running the full length of the inside walls and was entered by means of a small, square, outside door just below the gable. Six of their thirteen children were born in the cabin during the years from 1856 to 1865.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
The cabin is open by appointment.
Please contact Maryann Jensen at 435-734-9272.
200 West Forest Street, Brigham City, UT 84302